Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Woot!

Maybe that was a preemptive 'woot' I have nothing to celebrate, but I feel better today... its been a stressful week and I didn't think it would resolve so quickly, but it has and I feel 10pounds lighter.

On the fitness front it will be another day of no gym... I know you're angry and so am I. I hear what you're saying, its pathetic and weak. I know, but - and hear me out - its to go and try on my wedding dress. I have a fitting this afternoon, which has taken over my 'gym time'. I would plan to run today, but it is snowing and I have my limits... maybe I will be feeling strong this evening, but let's not hold our breath.

How did the ultrasound go? Weirdly uncomfortable and thought provoking. I had a scan of my thyroid, because I believe it is not working any more, much like when I was first diagnosed. I am more concerned now based on the technicians concern and inability to tell me anything... I think she told me to follow up on Monday 7 or 8 times... and every time she stressed the importance. Could be nothing, but doesn't feel like nothing. We'll see.

Ok... more work to do.

Wish me luck with my dress.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment