Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back at it...

Run: 15min (2.19km)
Run/Sprint/walk: 35min (4.89km)
Calories: 794

I didn't think I was going to make it to the gym. I didn't want to. No part of me wanted to go... I thought I am not getting anywhere and I don't want too. See... this is the point. I get bored with my routine when it doesn't work. I want to give up.

Until Tammy (my arch enemy at work) chatted me up. Asked me how it was going and said "you look good" followed quickly by "I can't believe I just said that to you" I don't think we actually dislike each other, but its a FUN game.

So I went... thinking if my arch-enemy could said something nice, then it must be working. Even if the only thing it is enhancing our my super powers... ha!

I ran. I didn't do my WEEK 6 (final week) Monday run, because it is TOO long for my lunch hour. I have to wait and do it outside... maybe tonight, it is after all +12 today.

Anyways... I did my run. I barely sweat... it felt easy and simple. Time drifted by and I was done before I knew it. Maybe this work out regime IS working...

I have no spinning partner today, but some bad news is forcing me down to the gym. Running or Spinning away from the drama.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment