Monday, March 22, 2010

I did NOT want to run today...

... but I did.

Run: 7min (.93km or until I realized the music wasn't working)
Run: 15min (2.09km with music)
Run/Sprint/Walk: 20min (2.55km)
Calories: 626

It felt good to be back on the treadmill (as good as it could feel), but I was NOT in the mood today. I could feel it... right from the jump-off.

Then I am getting into a groove and my iPhone starts to act up... as in NOT WORK (not the whole fun just the app and the prompts). So I hobble off and try to fix it... it decides to work and now I can't find my groove, but the hottest male trainer takes up position beside and I don't want to look like a slacker... so I run.

I finish my 20minutes of running which is to be followed by 35minutes of intervals... which from above you can see DID NOT happen. I ran until I couldn't. I still managed to sneak in 20minutes, but I owe myself 15minutes. We'll see.

I am going home, because I am tired.

Hopefully it is better tomorrow... no Nicole, but maybe someone better, hopefully.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment