Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good News!

Spinning: 45mins
Calories: 795



Spinning was AWESOME! It was an ALL female line-up so Nicole picked the music accordingly. We SPUN to 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce and 'Maniac' by Michael Sembello. It was Fantastic. My legs BURNED through it, but I kept up... even if I didn't increase EVERY time. I am debating Kick Boxing tonight... on MEAL replacements I am not taking in A LOT of calories. So, I don't want to over do it. I don't want to do more harm than good, but I am feeling SO good right now I want to sweat.



Speaking of sweat... I had a laugh this class. I tend to keep my head down... staring at the warning sticker, counting the seconds until its OVER. Today as I looked down I saw...


... a smiley face. I almost snorted during class. I thought it was funny. I think it is even funnier what you think about while working out... anything to distract from the pain in your legs.




I woke up this morning and weighed in... I am LOWEST weight yet. Offically I have lost 10.8pounds, but let's call it 10. Woo!

Fingers crossed the loss continues... I feel good. I don't feel hungry and I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. I know meal replacements aren't a LONG term solution, but if it gets me going again I am happy to utilize it. It's safer than starving myself and I still getting all the nutrients I need throughout the day.


Back to work... shorter blogs, because it is BUSY season.


Love!

PS - the BRA finally came today. JUST in time for RUNNING outside... tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment