Tuesday, September 14, 2010

AH! I have NO time...

Spinning: 40minutes
Calories: 640

Yes... only 40 minutes today. Kerrie was away... again and this week Erin filled in. Not GOOD Erin, but the other Erin. The Assistant manager of the gym who doesn't teach on a regular basis so doesn't have a routine worked out.
She also doesn't direct you... most instructors (for those unfamiliar with spin) tell you when to increase the tension and by how much. They also tell you when to go hard, when to recover etc. Erin doesn't she tells you. Its your work-out she simply cranks the bad 80s music and let's you ride for 40minutes. I didn't even leave early... she just stopped.

I shouldn't be so mean... really she jumped in last minute to prevent the class from being cancelled.

I got a work-out... not a great one, but I have BOOT CAMP tonight... the dreaded Hills in the rain. WOO!

Hopefully something happens, because I want to be down this week... PLEASE!

Love!

Pounds to loose: 16(-8) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment