Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OUT of the PARK

Muscle Up: 45minutes
Calories: 538

Anissa is growing on me… like a sore muscle throbbing as it tries to repair the damage inflicted on it. A little too graphic? I could have said I like her more now than before, but that felt a little simple. Any who, Anissa; we didn’t hit it off on the right foot. She entered my life as the NEW manager, bumping my beloved Erin out of the top rank, the only place I had ever known her. Strike One. Then she filled in for Angela, the weight-lifting guru or all things heavy, and bombed. The class was bad… only because compared to Angela everyone sucks. Strike Two. Then her over perky attitude left me unsettled, she’s a very happy petite blonde and obviously I am jealous. I can admit it. Ball. Last pitch, the crowd is chanting AH-NISS-AH, AH-NISS-AH. She taps the dirt from her shoe and pulls back preparing for the next pitch… it’s a fast ball, the crowd gasps and -- BANG! She knocks it out of the park! Today’s class was awesome. My muscles are still quivering!

She kept me entertained and hard at work, never lingering too long on one core muscle group. It leaves you feeling accomplished and strong, because you don’t have to give up. You CAN keep going. The music was good and she even cracked a few jokes. It was a great class and a great addition to my work-outs this week.

Go ANISSA!

Tomorrow I am attempted to catch the 7:30am SPIN class… wish me luck. I have a lunch meeting, but I don’t want to miss my work-out. Ew. Just the thought of it is making my stomach turn.

Love!

Cruise: 16days


Pounds to loose: 12(-12) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment