Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spinning... OW!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 620

Kerrie was FINALLY back, but I couldn't keep up today. It happen. I hurt myself. I knew it was coming, but I pushed anyways. I would suffer through anything to be skinny. I don't feel like ANYTHING is a good enough reason to stop… even with my knee throbbing I hobble to the gym. Ok… I am being a little over dramatic… my knee didn't look like this.



… I didn't need assistance to walk. I also didn't need to cry over a simple irritation, but my knee hurts. I went to spinning because it is easy on your joints, but still burns a lot of calories. I really want to drop at least 6 pounds in the next 3weeks (17 days).
Anyways, I am just celebrating my good sweat with…
 … I know! How awesome is that?! It's made with SKIM MILK and only 90 calories.
Go me!

My knee is now throbbing… stupid knee.

Love!


Cruise: 17days




Pounds to loose: 14(-10) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 8



No comments:

Post a Comment