Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Circuit Training...

BOOT CAMP: 60minutes
Calories: 1000 (ish)

I hate Circuit training... for the record. I just want to throw that into the universe and see what I get back. Will it be more Circuit training? Or perhaps the best results from the hated circuit training. Who knows how the universe will interpret my plea.

All that being said... I am going to BOOT CAMP three times this week. I lost track over the weekend... I was sick and bloated, angry and tired. I didn't run (as scheduled) I barely stayed below my calories, but I promise I am paying for it now. I am happiest when my muscles ACHE.

Last nights BOOT CAMP was different then any other. I had fun. I didn't tire and I barely sweat... that is more thanks to the heavy winds than my fitness level, but I woke up this morning on track this morning so the pain was worth the gain.

By different I mean... skate boards, police tape and gas cans. Those were just SOME of our tools for circuit training. I swear Carrie lays awake at night dreaming of ways to torture us. She is so funny! Picture... wait you don't need too.



And yes... she is really that fit. Unlike MY cartoons this is realistically what she looks like. And she is always catching me! From across the field I'll hear 'Melanie! Let's get going!!' I hate to disappoint so whatever I am doing I do BETTER, HARDER and STRONGER... while she is watching. I swear I stop for ONE second and that's when I get caught! Typically she has a great nickname for you... most of the time it reflects your current weeks indiscretions. Last week I was 'PUB' because I shared my awkward lunch at a pub that week.

It keeps everything fun and we (the other victims of BOOT CAMP torture) laugh along. It's a lot of fun and I am really going to miss it.

I am off to muscle up this afternoon... or body blast... or something. It's a new schedule and I don't really know what I am in for. Wish me luck.

Love!


Pounds to loose: 12(-12) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment