Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oops... LONG weekend!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 657

I missed the gym yesterday. I notice when I miss a day. I am restless and down. I need to work up a sweat at least once a day. Yesterday was a bit of an exception. I had to forgo my workout to go to the dentist, where I spent 3 hours getting a tooth pulled. I was SO devastated when I got home I ate a bowl of soup (I hate soup) and went to bed. I hate when my teeth can't be saved... this one was different. This one should have been saved... but my HACK-JOB dentist (I went to a new one yesterday... whom I love) made a mistake last time I was in the chair and cost me the tooth. The good news -- because of its placement. It will be replaced, but for now there is a hole.

BUT that's not the point of this blog. Just one MORE thing... please take care of your mouths. They are the gateway to everything nasty in your body. Apparently me being sick for almost 6 weeks is because of an infection in my mouth (that I didn't know about). I didn't realize how much this ONE tooth was affecting my entire life. 

Ok... now today. I went to the gym with my NEW shoes.


I spun in them... not what they are meant for, but I am NOT buying a second set of shoes for spinning. So I spun in them. They were comfy and they're SO squishy. The down side... the toes on my left foot went numb. That is a BAD sign. I am hoping to run on Thursday and we'll see how good they are.


Class was great as always. I sweat and it felt good.

Love!



Cruise: 10days

Pounds to loose: 12(-12) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.9% - Inches Lost: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment