Thursday, September 9, 2010

Damage!

BOOT CAMP: 60minutes (in the RAIN)
Calories: 1000

By the title you know there are some JUICY details. Yup, I have sustained damage. I am not thrilled, but know I have to keep my body safe from harm and healthy.

First, it was pouring rain for MOST of the camp. It was also bitterly cold. I was in a tank top, t-shirt and sweatshirt.
This is me shivering with my teeth chattering.

We continued with the very REAL Boot Camp... real as in soldier style; RAIN or SHINE! I always give 110% I am paying to be there. I am there to lose weight... thus I don't complain or slack off.

On a side note... it drives me crazy the ladies that come to BOOT CAMP and don't give it their all. I mean you paid to be here. You want to get fit... yet you complain about everything and constantly slack off. I see what got you to this point... you're lazy. It drives me crazy, even more so when my little group of four was making fun of me as I started the circuit... all because Carrie hadn't blown the whistle yet. Honestly, if I can squeak in a few extra lunges... GOOD for ME!

Anyways... back to my damage. So I am running the cross FULL TILT when my belly starts to cramp. Not a that-time-of-the-month cramp, but a cramp I have NEVER felt before. It actually slows me down. Turns out the heavy exercise (2 boot camps in a row) has upset my digestive system. This made for a very uncomfortable even of 'gases' moving their way through my system. On top of that I twisted my knee... more so than normal and rolled my ankle. They say everything happens in threes, but COME ON!

I am walking with a bit of a limp today and haven't decided what I am doing... I could go to the gym and spin. It's really easy on your joints and still burns a lot of calories. I could skip the lunch work out and head to BOOT CAMP tonight. Still push myself, but not to the point of destruction.

I won't feel right if I just sit around and wait to feel better. I also rest for 2 days on the weekend... hence the BIG work-outs during the week.

I am already upset, because apparently all my hard work has a paid me back in weight gain... 10 is like my unicorn. I want to believe I will see it, but I just can't get there, because maybe it doesn't exist! argh!

On top of all that... I have a work thingy that is smack dab in the middle of my day. I don't want to go, but I think I have too. BOO!

Ok... back to training the new guy.

I will let you know what I decide to do.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 13(-11) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment