Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ERIN!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 723

I am SURE I burnt MORE calories than that!!! Erin doesn't let you rest... she doesn't slow down or recover. It is GO all the time. I hate it AND love it. I sweat more in her class than anything else I do -- including BOOT CAMP. My favorite part about her class... the music. I ALWAYS pull something out of the class and add it to my play list.

I thought it's been a while since we discussed music so... here it is. My running library. NOTE: I double up on my favorite songs.

<--- that's me 'pucker-faced' listening to music

Born to Be Alive - Disco Kings
Clear! - Kardinal Offishall
Memories - Ft. Kid Cudi
Pump it - Black Eyed Peas
Take it Off - Ke$ha
Clear! - Kardinal Offishall
Teeth - Lady Gaga (NEW TODAY)
Pump it - Black Eyed Peas
Shark in the Water - V.V. Brown (NEW TODAY)
I'm Running - ft. Sam Roberts
Just the Way you Are - Bruno Mars
If we Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katie Perry
That's Not my Name - The Ting Tings


And more.... but I don't usually make it that far into my list. As for cool down...

Call to Arms - Angels & Airwaves
Break Even - The Script
Glitter in the Air - Pink

Not that I use music Tuesday, Thursday or on the weekend... I have to have the list ready for when the running takes over my body and forcing me out of the house and on to the road. Lately that doesn't happen. Stupid Rain!

Also... I would like to thank a reader for pointing out the good in me... even in my 'before' picture. I never thought about it like that. I have always enjoyed life... at every size. So thank you for making me remember.

Three BOOT CAMPS this week... I have to do something to get back on track!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment