Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Its that time AGAIN!


Yes, ladies (and gents) it is happening again.

The link above will lead you to a page that allows you to be generous and sponsor me.

For anyone unsure what this is...

"The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure is Canada's largest single day, volunteer-led fundraising event dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research, and education and awareness programs.



Each year, thousands of Canadians of all ages and from all walks of life unite to participate in the Run. Their reasons for participating vary, but they all have the same goal; to create a future without breast cancer.




On Sunday, October 3, 2010, Run, Walk and Give Generously."


This is what started me running last June and kept me motivated through out the year. It is a cause I really believe in and an event I am thrilled to be a part of. Any help would be amazing!

Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment