Friday, August 27, 2010

WEIGH IN!

BOOT CAMP: 60minutes
Calories: 1000 ish

I am here... sitting front of my computer with only 12 pounds left to loose -- 12! I can not believe I am here. Less than a year ago I was the 'fat' girl. I didn't want to go out, because my clothes didn't fit. I avoided cameras and mirrors (hence the struggle to find before and after pics). I felt sad and alone. I didn't think I would EVER get to this point... let along 12 pounds from now. WAIT for that blog... it will all be in capitals.

So this morning... before the sun came up, I weighed in. I have lost 12 pounds since the re-start, 33 overall. I lost another 2 inches this week bringing my total to 7.5 inches lost (25.5 total).

AND the best part... I can share everything with Richard. There is no secret about what I am doing... usually talking weight loss is taboo. It's like saying I lost 40 pounds implies at one point I had 40 pounds to loose -- that is something to struggle with, but at every victory I get a hug and a high five.

I can't wait for the wedding... I love getting dressed up, especially now that things fit better. I am comfortable as me. Don't think this is the end... I won't give up yet. I have another 12 to loose this year and another 25 next year.

Ok... I have lost ALL focus!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Love!

Pounds to loose: 12(-12) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.5% - Inches Lost: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment