Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quickie!

Muscle Up: 45minutes

Calories: 500 (ish)

I woke up this morning feeling tired and angry. Yup, even at 5am I am angry. It all subsided when I weighed in and found a pleasant surprise. I am on track to hit -30pounds this week… I am itching to get there. NINE months in the making.


I planned to go to muscle up today (and I did), but I am still on the fence about running tonight. I have to let the BAD BRA ouchies heal, but I don't want to jeopardize my progress by taking a night off. I realized I am VERY hard on myself and a night off is simply slacking.


Muscle Up was GREAT today… my arms and back are sore, but I love that feeling!


I can't wait to weigh in and measure on Friday… I feel like I am making progress again.

Love!






Pounds to loose: 16(-8) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.3% - Inches Lost: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment