Monday, August 30, 2010

Just a quickie!

Running: 45minutes
Calories: 661

i had a great weekend and I want to tell  you all about it, but I got back from the gym and found out I have a client meeting in 30 minutes. I am still sweating...despite showering and I am in Monday clothes ie. comfy, not overly professional clothes. Ew!

Although I think I am getting sick I am in a GREAT mood. I weighed in this morning at 14 to go... if you look back Monday's I am usually 19 to go (it all goes away by Tuesday morning)-- mainly because I enjoy my weekends and don't watch too closely what goes in my mouth. I still count calories, but I don't stress about it.  Anyways this morning I was at 14 to go... that means I could be at 10 to go by mid week... easily. I am SO excited.

I am also in a good mood because I spent most weekend being complimented on how great I look... this prompted me to look further into my BEFORE/AFTER pics. I found my before and GOOD god its bad. I haven't found my AFTER pic yet... its on Dad's camera (from this weekend) and I can't seem to find it, but I will be happy to share once I sort that out.

Running felt good, but with getting sick my chest is tight. I am finding it hard to do long/strenuous work-outs without breathing weird. I know its not my fitness level, but it still leaves me a little stressed... I am SO close. I can't get sick now. I have grape vitamin C chewables and I am popping them like CANDY! Cross your fingers for me...

Alright kids... I have lots to share and only wish I had the time to share it with you.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 14(-10) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment