Thursday, August 5, 2010

So I was running...

Running: 45 mins. (10 run - 35 run/sprint/walk)
Calories: 657

In the heat I ran. When I am determined to do something I am GOING TO DO IT! No matter the uncontrollable variables. Yes, it is hot BUT I want to stick to my 2 pounds a week decline and I can't let it slide now.

The run was challenging. It was hot and humid... 42 degrees with the humidity, but I wasn't the only runner out there so I knew I wasn't completely CRAZY! I ran the first 10 and felt good. I started on the 35 minute intervals and it got tough. The breeze, that was making it bearable, quit on me. The rain that followed ALSO quit. I was drenched in sweat and when I went for my sprints people looked at me funny. Happy to say that I can get up to 4 minute KMs in my sprints. Yay!

I finally called it a day at 45 minutes. I declined the offer (or suggestion) of 5 minutes of walking that my schedule insists, because I was standing at my front door with water and didn't want to walk around the block. Call my lazy... lol

I have a client lunch today at a Pizzeria (YUCK!), but BOOT CAMP tonight to sort it all out. My official weigh in is tomorrow (with measuring) BUT this morning I weighed in at my lowest weight in years (yay!).

Love!

Pounds to loose: 16(-8) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 3

1 comment:

  1. 42 degrees, Happy that you did not get Dehydrated in scorching Heat.

    ReplyDelete