Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THREE posts in ONE day!!

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 723

Three TIMES... I am a POSTING machine!

Just got back from Spinning and again Kerrie wasn't there. Nicole is awesome and actually popped my spinning cherry how every many months ago, but Kerrie is my favorite.

I probably shouldn't have participated today. My legs, back and shoulders are in pain from last night and I didn't go nearly as hard as I typically do, but I don't want to hurt myself. After all its better to go and sweat a little less than to sit at my desk and work on the -- who are we kidding? Three posts in one day means I have VERY little work to do.

My thighs were burning, but in a good way. I can feel my body getting stronger even if I am not loosing as much weight as I would like. I am hoping to hit 14 this week... 2 pounds per week would allow it, but you never know.

I am really looking forward to this weekend... Solstice is coming for the WHOLE weekend. Solstice is my very special, very adorable, love of my life niece. She doesn't get to come very often (her Dad lives 3 hours east of me), but when she does its a MESS. We play, bake and shop! This visit she is determined to stay up ALL night! How am I going to do this?!?! We're going to rent lots of movies and see how it goes... I like my sleep, but I love her even more and what ever she wants... is hers. I am the only one that spoils her rotten. She is the oldest of 5 and often plays the part of a parent (just so you don't get the wrong impression).

OH YEA! And great news in the odd to measure arena... my BELT! I have left whole number 4 (and sometimes 5) and moved forward. Remember, I started on hole number 3 (sometimes 2).
So even though the weight isn't coming off as quick as I had hoped. I am still making GREAT progress.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 17(-7) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.3% - Inches Lost: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment