Friday, August 20, 2010

The BIG 3-0!

Boot Camp: 60minutes
Calories: 1000 (ish)

Yup! Hit the BIG 30 pounds today! I have lost 30 pounds - WOO! It feel so good. I can't wait to keep going! My body feels better and I am noticing more flexible and comfort in everyday things.

My biggest 'I-can't-wait' moment is this Saturday when I see all my girlfriends that I haven't seen in months! I can't wait to walk in 30 pounds lighter and get the looks.

I feel like I have hit a milestone... to think 9 months later I am still working at it. I typically give up around 4months. I have 14 pounds to go until I hit my FIRST goal and make my New Years resolution a reality!

As for BOOT CAMP... it was a GREAT session and I feel like I went out on a high note. I won't be going back Monday, but I will jump in for the next 4 week session late September. I think it will push me over the edge and get me on target for October... according to Loseit! I will reach my goal weight in October.

Off to an exciting weekend... dinner with family tonight and a bachelorette on Saturday!! Can't wait.

Love!



Pounds to loose: 14(-10) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.4% - Inches Lost: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment