Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rested, Relaxed and Sore!

Boot Camp: 60minutes
Calories: 1000 (ish)

I started back at BOOT CAMP... and the first thought 'how am I EVER going to function with out BOOT CAMP?'

I love it. I love the energy, the people and (mostly) the results. It's a great routine at night... I come home, make lunch and dinner, eat and go. I get home, shower and drift off to a beautiful sleep.

Week One and Two are BY FAR my favorite weeks... its just a lot of chaos. You never know what is going to happen, leaving NO time to get bored. It's all over before you know it.

I am a little sore today, but that's what I hope for while I am at BOOT CAMP.

It's amazing how different ROUND 2's first session was compared to ROUND 1. I couldn't believe how much easier I found it. And by NO means am I saying its 'easy' just easier.

I can't believe I ever felt anything less than elated through this process, but I guess with ups and downs there are bound to be a few BAD days, but I am happy they are punctuated by GOOD days.

I even weighed in this morning at my lowest weight yet... I realize it is NOT official until Friday, but I am still thrilled to feel like I am getting somewhere and I am SO close to my goal. I feel energized and ready to take on the next challenge.

It helps that my old clothes fit again... My PJ's fall off me and I love what I see when I look in the mirror.

I am going to post a BEFORE and AFTER pic... just as soon as I get one. I have Aunt Cindy's wedding this weekend and I will be sure to get a good pic.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 13(-11) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.4% - Inches Lost: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment