Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am SO sleepy...

Spinning: 45 minutes
Calories: 725ish

Yup. I am think I am getting sick... I want to throw a temper tantrum from days past. You know the kicking screaming I-don't-want-to-do-this type of tantrum saved only for special occasions. Like not getting what you want for your birthday even though you've been a GOOD girl or when a certain client wants revision number 67 and doesn't say 'please'

Yup... as Richard would call it 'a stage nine snap fest'. Why does getting sick make me SO angry? Because it just gets in my way. I am on a roll and I don't need to be sick right now... or this week. I get SO frustrated when my body forces me to take a step back from my life. I just feel lazy and underwhelmed (I heard that was a word, but I can't figure out the context and it seems to fit with that thought).

***Does that cartoon make you want to yawn? I have been yawning since I drew it.

Let's get back on track and discuss my work-outs. I had spin today... I didn't want to be there. My tummy is upset and my head is cloudy, but I thought a good sweat might clear me up... my body translated that to a fever and chills... accompanied by sweat. That's for misinterpreting that request!

By this BLOG you can tell I don't feel better... in fact, I feel worse knowing that I have BOOT CAMP tonight. No rain checks allowed. I have to go, but not giving 100% doesn't seem worth the cost.

Speaking of cost... we got approved - WOOT! For what you ask? A mortgage... yup! Richard and I are going to buy a house... a home... a place AWAY from his parents. WOOT! We don't know when, we want to save up some more to make the transition smoother AND to allow some serious furniture buying once we find our home.

Speaking of home... I will be sailing away from home for 8 days! Yup, 8 days on the open sea... salt in the air and a drink in my hand. The cruise is booked. We're leaving early October and travelling to... San Juan, Puerto Rico -- St. Thomas, Usvi -- Antigua -- Tortola, Bvi -- Nassau, Bahamas and PORTing in Ft Lauderdale, FL. It's been quite the year of travel for me... I couldn't be happier. And let's just hope SOMEONE gets that memo about proposing on a cruise being UBER romantic... wink wink.

Ok... I have rambled enough.

I am going to go pop some Vitamin C's and hope for the best... you can't overdose on C can you???

Love!


Pounds to loose: 13(-11) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.6% - Inches Lost: 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment