Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from the LONG weekend!

BOOTCAMP: 60minutes (with a TRUE drill Sargent!)
Running: 45minutes (35 run-9run/walk-1walk)
Calories: 1317

It's Tuesday!! And offically August, that feels SO odd. I can't believe how quick this year is flying by... We just finished the AUGUST long weekend and it was uneventful, but fun. I don't have any clever antidotes.

I made it out for a run on Sunday... Friday was - well... I hate running on Fridays. Saturday we were on the bikes ALL day and it rained, but I hit the pavement Sunday and did the HARDEST boot camp ever on Monday. I feel good about it. I made a small victory on the scale this morning so I am GOOD. I am BACK at the weight Loseit! thinks I am... i.e. I RE-LOST everything I gained in June (over my holiday) and good Christmas it has been difficult!!

I have to start looking at food (mainly BAD foods) in a new light. Is it worth ALL the work to burn it off? 9 times out of 10 it is not. I am getting better, but have to remind myself constantly of the pain I felt in BOOT CAMP. The stress and pressure of running ALL the time. I need to make a change and I am hoping I have finally hit that wall that will push me into a healthy lifestyle. I have 17 pounds to go until I am HAPPY and then another 25 to be successful.

The POLL closed and apparently Bridal Showers ARE a scam!

I also want to send out a CONGRATULATIONS to... me! I posted the most I have ever posted in July! Yay!

Love!

PS - Check out this recent post from Cake Wrecks: http://www.epbot.com/2010/07/what-starts-with-die.html. This is my FAVORITE bloggers take on dieting. I enjoy it.

Pounds to loose: 17(-7) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment