Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I finally GET IT!

MUSCLE UP: 45minutes
CALORIES: 543

I feel like a NEW person... weird and VERY cliche, but I don't know where it came from. I am oddly motivated and finally realized 'you get out, what you put in'. Meaning if I half ass a work out and don't really commit the results aren't going to AMAZE me. And if I am going to spend an hour at the gym, why not make every second of it matter.

Today, for instance, I did muscle up. I typically work with 5 and 8 pound weights, plus a 12 pound body bar. I always pick the easy route, choosing to use the 5 over the 8. Today I thought why the hell am I spending time here slacking? No one is forcing to be here. I chose to be here... so today I took ONLY 8s and a 15 pound body bar. Everything burned and my arms shook, but I kept up. I was sweating more than I would like to admit too, but it felt good.

My point is... If you're going to run, RUN. If you're going to spin, SPIN. And if your going to work-out, WORK OUT! I hate those fakers... the pretty little girls with perfect make-up. You know the ones, they never break a sweat and leave 10minutes early. They drive me crazy, because they are the first to complain and not seeing results. I don't know why only NOW am I thinking about these things. Maybe because I am BACK on track... I am at my lowest weight in years and I can't wait to push through and get to my goal. I am recharged and excited to hit the gym (or pavement).

I am hoping to go for a run tonight... but it is almost 41 degrees and humid as all hell. I won't risk my health, but I won't risk my progress either.

I also need to say I am NOT hungry today... I packed a bigger lunch, mainly for variety, but I can't get through it. I want too... its all great food, but I am NOT hungry which is odd for me.

My extra snacks... Cashews (my fav) and deviled eggs. Yum! Recommended by my BOOT CAMP instructor, Carrie as a great source of protein, which I can NEVER get enough of and low in calories.

I didn't really have a recipe, but I knew what they were suppose to look like and Carrie mentioned something about mustard.

Deviled Eggs a la MOI!

Boil 2 LARGE eggs for 8minutes. Drain water from pot and fill with COLD water and ICE to chill. After 3 minutes de-shell eggs... carefully (I made four, but could only use two). Then with a sharp knife slice in half, careful not to split the white. Dig out the yolk and place in BOWL. Set WHITES in container, (preferable your transportation Tupperware to avoid extra moving). Mush the YOLKS into a thick paste. Add a half tablespoon of LITE mayo, a SQUIRT of mustard and a dash of pepper. Once smooth spoon into whites. Sprinkle paprika on top and ENJOY!

Calories: 160

Ok... It's home time and I am trying to eat my fresh cut fruit before I call it day.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 17(-7) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment