Thursday, August 19, 2010

Last BOOT CAMP tonight *sad face*

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 753

Today was a free-for-all. I didn't have a plan beyond... whatever Sandi was doing, I was doing. I brought gym clothes and prepared for something. Thursday are always a little iffy. I never know whether to run or take a class. Spin is good when its the good instructor, but its often a substitute. Body Blast is great, but not as much cardio as I would like and Running... I am typically sore and tired by Thursday PLUS I have BOOT CAMP tonight so I don't want to over work my legs.

Anyways... we decided to chance SPIN class and I am SO GLAD we did. Erin taught today... she is the toughest teacher... there is no break, no recovery... for 45minutes you are going FULL TILT and hoping for the best. Her music is very similar to my private play list. It was intense!

I am also UP today because I weighed in this morning --- 15. 15 pounds to go! Lowest in a long time... I am back on track and hopefully will find myself at 14 for weigh in tomorrow. I can't wait to see the inches and percentages fall.

I even had a YUMMY lunch today, from my OLD favs. I had a turkey sandwich on an ONION BUN. I topped with Sweet Onion Mustard, Cheddar Cheese and crispy iceberg lettuce. Now before you get all judgemental... I tried a trick with the bun. Onion Buns are my FAV, but they never come in Whole Wheat and honestly they are  A LOT of bread!! To avoid all the carbs I sliced my bun into 3 pieces... leaving the middle piece out. It caught the bun down by a third and I didn't even notice PLUS now I have yummy onion bread to toast for tomorrow's breakfast. Mm....

SIDENOTE: Last BOOT CAMP is hills... grass hills. It is POURING RAIN! We're going to be sliding ALL over the place and muddy as all hell tonight - should be a good time!

Love!


Pounds to loose: 15(-9) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.3% - Inches Lost: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment