Thursday, August 12, 2010

a bit better...

Body Blast: 45minutes
Calories: 724 (ish)

I went. I didn't want to, but I knew if I didn't I would feel gross ALL day and I wouldn't enjoy myself. I also knew I didn't have the motivation to do anything on my own. So I tried a NEW class. It was good. I am glad I went. I don't feel completely better... considering they were serving a completely delicious looking cake when I got back upstairs. No. I didn't have any. I wanted to BUT it appears today isn't about doing what I want.

'What is BODY blast?' you're wondering. Well, its a GROUP exercise class that runs from 12pm to 12:45pm. It is taught by Anissa... the manager/co-ordinator of my gym. On paper it looks promising, but the with any new class you wonder if it can deliver. Oh it can.

It starts with a warm-up... some marching and jumping around. Then we introduce the step and it takes a turn. You start to sweat... marching up and down. Bouncing up and down. From there you get into routines... I am not co-ordinated, but certain people in class we're worse than me AND very distracting. Once we had a great sweat going we slowed it down and focused on weights... then its done. 45minutes flew BY!

I am back at my desk... hungry, but satisfied. 

Love!

Pounds to loose: 17(-7) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.3% - Inches Lost: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment