Monday, August 23, 2010

The dreaded Mondays...

Running: 40minutes

Calories: 517

Yes I dreaded today... I am tired. I am cranky and I have had a headache ALL weekend, briefly medicated on Saturday by LOTS AND LOTS of alcohol and girlie shanagains!

I am proud of myself though... I didn't have to run today. I actually never have to do anything, but with how I am feeling right now I have 101 excuses as to WHY I shouldn't have to run, but all I kept thinking about was putting on a two piece in public in 6 weeks (I will explain further in a minute). I kept thinking about all the times I didn't make it to the gym and where I would be today if 13 years ago I had kept up my gym routine without making excuses... who knows??

As for the weekend...


... that's all I am going to say about it.

Now back to the TWO piece... why in 6 weeks (or mid-October) would I be worried about swimming?? Because I am going on a CRUISE! Yup! Richard and I (and a few of his family members) are going on a Caribbean Cruise. It is our Christmas present from his parents and I couldn't be more thrilled. I even decided to continue with BOOT CAMP for 4 more weeks in order to prepare. Once I have more details I will let you know.

Over and Out!

Love!
Pounds to loose: 19(-5) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.4% - Inches Lost: 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment