Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The aftermath...

Spinning: 45minutes
Calories: 723


I survived my POST BOOT CAMP work-out, but it wasn't easy. Not only was NICOLE (the one who introduced me to spinning) the instructor, but my arm still isn't working right.
 
I felt like I was going slow or giving myself a break because of last night and it bothered me. If you ain't gonna spin, get off the bike! so I pushed through all the hurt and I think I did alright. I nearly cried every time I went to wipe my face... it involves lifting my sore arm to my face and wiping. I never remembered my arm was sore until it was too late.
 
I sweat up a STORM and loved it. I am so excited to see the results of this week on the scale... not until Friday, but I may be back on my FIRST track... ie. finished my second attempt (loosing what I gained while slacking).
 
I think that's it... I feel like I have more to say, but I can't remember.
 
Love!

Pounds to loose: 18(-6) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment