Friday, July 23, 2010

Bad is never good until things get worse...

Running: 40minutes (32minute run, 6minutes run/walk, 2 minute walk)
Calories: 582

My headline DOES make sense... in fact, I thought long and hard about it (I have a 2hour commute... I have the time). The idea sprang from my weigh in and measure this morning. First, I am down the 2pounds this week, that Loseit! promised... which is so motivating! I also measured and lost 2 inches... also VERY motivating. I did my Body Fat % and hated what it said and don't think I will be measuring like that anymore... I just don't think it makes sense; anyways that rant is for another blog.

So the headline... I thought about it because 2 years ago when I hit the same weight (on the weigh up) I was devastated. I remember it well. I was on crazy medications and in and out of the hospital. I was struggling to adjust to my new ailments and didn't feel much like myself. Everyday I hopped on the scale hoping for a change (lower) and everyday I was disappointed. Granted, I wasn't doing anything to promote weight loss, but I was hoping something was on my side. I remember hitting today's weight and being so upset, because it was the heaviest I had ever been. I felt alone and confused... how did I let me life get to this point??? And even worse how did I gain another 25pounds before finally doing something about it (and getting a proper diagnosis).

So that brings me to today... I am SO excited to be where I am and I couldn't be prouder of myself for loosing 25pounds. I can't wait for next week and weeks to follow to loose even more. I can't imagine how those days will feel, but I know I will have the same thought.

Just wanted to point out that bad isn't really THAT bad until things get worse, so appreciate what you have and where you are, because it always could get worse.

Love!


Pounds to loose: 20(-4) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 2 (yay)


No comments:

Post a Comment