Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3... whewf.

MUSCLE UP: 45minutes
Calories: 388

Day Three... I was eager to get to the gym today. Not because I couldn't wait for the pain of MUSCLE UP, but because I am BORED at work. The summer is always slow... normally (or in my past existence) I would eat, snack and indulge my way through the long days, not anymore. I stare at the computer BEGGING for it to provide entertainment (it never does).

So I went to the gym... great class. I am in pain and can't lift my arms, but that is because of how hard I work. I can't wait till next week. I really feel adding the strength classes (ABS, MUSCLE UP, BOOT CAMP) will help my overall health. I can't JUST do cardio ALL the time.

Although I not done for the day... the schedule dictates I MUST run today at sometime... 30 minutes. Hopefully the storm holds off and I can get a run in after work.

If you're wondering... YES I did the stairs this morning. I forget every morning until I walk in the hallway and see the dreaded stairs and think 'oh yea, I have to conquer those' with my arms FULL of stuff.

Last night... was AWESOME. I had such a great time with Richard. He is such a GEM. I parked at the theatre and walked to Union Station (15minutes) to meet him. He looked yummy all dressed up for our date and his dreary expressed lifted 10 fold when he finally saw me. I love the way he looks at me (I can only hope I look at me like that one day). We went for a nice (and healthy dinner) at Jack Astor's. At least I think it was healthy... I hate when restaurants DON'T post their nutritional values anywhere. I mean, I am going to eat what I want, but I would like to know where I fit in the grand scheme of things.

We had 'Shanghai Lettuce Wraps' for appetizers; which was completely yummy and WAY better the typical garlic bread. Richard had a bacon cheese burger (he doesn't have to watch his girlish figure) and I have the Asian Chicken Salad... with Napa Cabbage, mandarin oranges, grilled chicken breast and a vinaigrette dressing. It was awesome. We splurged on dessert... I am weak! I have a few bites of a Berry Macadamia Nut Cookie with ice cream (something like below) - YUM!



And then we walked to the theatre. The play was incredible. Kept us laughing and singing along with the 80s classics. Richard even enjoyed it. They have a LIVE rock band for all the music and the girls were wearing basically NOTHING.

We got home around midnight and I am exhausted, but it was nice to have a date, just the two of us.

I am stifling a yawn as we speak!!

Love!

Pounds to loose: 23 - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0% - Inches Lost: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment