Monday, July 26, 2010

First comes the running...

Running: 45minutes (6.06km)
Calories: 623

First... I am reading "Sh*t My Dad Says" and as expected it is hilarious!
<--- I posted a link to the book check it out! It's a collection of short stories, so there is NO heavy reading involved.

Now on to the run. I ran today...

35 minutes of running
6 minutes of 1 minute walking/1 minute running
4 minutes of walking

It felt AWESOME! I love Monday work-outs, because i have been storing energy all weekend! My muscles have fully recovered from the week before and I have spent over 48 hours at home so I am feeling a little nutty. I can't wait to get on the treadmill and run away from all my frustrations (see previous post). I was surprised how quickly the time went by.

I am nervous about tonight and my first EVER BOOT CAMP (remember the big ECHO voice). I am pretty fit (under all the excess baggage) and I know how to push myself... mainly because I am competitive and HATE being last. I like to be at the front of the pack. I am going to eat dinner when I get home (before CAMP) and than I am off. I picked up two 7lbs weights (as recommended) and have a YOGA mat ready to go.

I am all set.

If you did read today's FIRST blog you know I got something new to play with...


Water Bobble... It's very cool and will hopefully stop the build up of water bottles in my car. I know they kill the environment, but they are easier to grab and go. Anyways this is my effort to save the environment, keep hydrated and keep my car from over flowing with water bottle causalities.

While we're showing off equipment check out the rest of my gear...



Can you tell I love pink?? (not pictured is my PINK yoga mat :)

I think I need NEW shoes...



That's it for today.

I will post tomorrow morning the pain I suffered in the effort to get fit.

Love!
 

Pounds to loose: 22(-3) - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.2% - Inches Lost: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment