Monday, July 19, 2010

WEEK TWO - day one...

Running: 40minutes (32minutes running: 6minutes run/walk: 2minutes walking) - 5.61km
ABS class: 15minutes
Calories: 694

Week two and I am still at it - GO ME! I finished week one (almost) on a high note. I still felt good at the end of it. I didn't do my last run, only because of weather. I don't have a treadmill at home and it was HOT (and then) rainy.

BUT I did run today. It was a solid run and it felt good. I need to count to keep my mind from wandering. I search for drama to think about (aka over analyze and get angry). It never helps. My mind also wanders to other people... where they are, what they're doing, who they're with... etc. It can be anyone from friends to co-workers, ex's to randoms - it gets very interesting, as I am creative minded and can't turn it off.

I will NOT be starting BOOT CAMP tonight. I confused the dates... it will be next Monday. I just need to pick up my weighs and I am ready to go. I am hoping by next week to be another 2 pounds down... so BOOT CAMP is actual loss from attempt number one (not just attempt number two).

I think I need the gym to sleep well at night and to get over what ever crummy behaviour is bothering me. Usually a family related frustration --- do you ever just RUN OUT of patience?? Or is it JUST me? I can't handle the constant doubt and misunderstandings. I find it hard to handle people who need to be in control, but can't even control their own lives. I have no problem taking advice from some one who is happy with their life, but if you can't handle you're own... stay the hell out of mine... you know? I guess you get what you give and I was the stupid monkey that though moving in with my boyfriends parents was a BRILLIANT idea.

To summarize... I may not be right for you, but I am PERFECT for him. (can you figure out what I thought about this run?!?!?)

I also went to an ABS class, which was taught by my least favorite person at the gym. Granted she is nice enough, but nice doesn't help me gain muscle. I want an angry person to scream at me. I also, on the same principle as above, don't like to take advice from someone who is in worse shape than I am.

OK... I am getting worked up again. I need to stop writing, stop thinking and start counting... the days until I get to buy a house and move on with my life.

Love!

Pounds to loose: 22 - Body Fat Percentage Decline: 0.1% - Inches Lost: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment