Sunday, July 11, 2010

Running in the heat....

... is a bad idea.

Running: 42mins (5.54km)
Calories: 560

Determined to get out there and take advantage of a whole day to myself... I hit the pavement around noon. I successfully ran the first 2k... in my best time ever, but I couldn't keep that pace and was dehydrated and dizzy by the 4th km. I made it home... but I have had a headache for the last 48 hours.

I rested up and than did some strength training with my NIKE FITNESS program and it felt good. I must have looked ridiculous, but it felt good and I woke up the next day sore...

All and all it was a nice intro back to working out... tomorrow is the first day of the new routine and hopefully the first step to loosing another 20 pounds...

Love!!

PS. Happy Birthday Mum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment